The North Shore Rotary celebrated the achievements of the past year at the Clubs’ weekly meeting on Thursday June 9, 2016 by recognizing local organizations.
Through various fundraising avenues and outstanding club and community support, the North Shore Rotary Club awarded a total of $37,000 to local organizations (listed below) who are committed to creating positive change for those they service and our community.
- Angels on a Leash
- Camp Good Grief
- Coalition of Concerned Medical Professionals
- Community Health Action of Staten Island
- Community Resources
- Gellar House
- Jewish Community Center T.R.Y.
- Lifestyles for the Disabled
- New York Center for Interpersonal Development
- On Your Mark
- P.S. 9 Sensory Garden
- P.S. 37
- P.S. 373 Dance Program
- Staten Island Zoo