The North Shore Rotary celebrated the achievements of the past year at the Clubs’ weekly meeting on Thursday June 11, 2015 by recognizing local organizations.
Through various fundraising avenues and outstanding club and community support, the North Shore Rotary Club awarded a total of $50,904 to local organizations (listed below) who are committed to creating positive change for those they service and our community.
- American Cancer Society
- Boy Scouts of America Troop 2
- Coalition of Concerned Medical Professionals
- Community Health Action of Staten Island
- Gellar House
- Lifestyles for the Disabled
- New York Center for Interpersonal Development
- North Shore Rescue Volunteer Ambulance
- On Your Mark
- P.S. 37
- P.S. 373 Dance Program
- Snug Harbor Little League
- Staten Island Zoo
- Staten Island EMS Task Force
“On behalf of the North Shore Rotary Club, thank you to all who have participated in our efforts this year. Our success is driven by the outstanding members of our club and fellow members of our community,” said Christine DeHart, President.