David R. Del Monte, DGN and Chair of the New Generations Committee spoke to North Shore Rotary regarding support that the committee can bring in support of current and new initiatives at the club level.
These programs include:
- Interact for Middle and High School students;
- 4-week Youth Exchange program;
- 48-hour Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA) camp;
- 4-Way Test Speech Contest, and;
- Rotoract for 18-30 year olds.
He thanked North Shore for its continued support for the Every Rotarian Every Year program within the district, noting that North Shore has contributed more than $45,000 to date, and encouraged members to seek further information, club certification and supportive assistance at www.rotary7230.org.