The North Shore Rotary celebrated the success of the past year at the Clubs’ Annual Community Awards Night on Thursday June 13, 2019 by recognizing local organizations.
Through various fundraising avenues and outstanding club and community support, the North Shore Rotary Club awarded over $30,000 to local organizations (listed below) who are committed to creating positive change for those they service and our community.
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- Boy Scouts of America Greater New York Council
- Coalition of Concerned Medical Professionals
- Community Agency for Senior Citizens
- Community Health Action of S.I.
- Eden II
- Geller House
- Hillel at College of Staten Island
- Jewish Community Center
- Miss Staten Island/Miss Richmond County Scholarship Organization
- New York Center for Interpersonal Development
- On Your Mark
- Opening Doors for Recovery
- P.S. 37
- P.S. 373
- Staten Island University Hospital, The Kids Against Cancer Pediatric Oncology Center
In addition to supporting these outstanding local community partners, several families in need were presented with awards to help defray medical and living expenses.