The North Shore Rotary will host Celebrity Chef, a fundraiser where prominent community “celebrities” will show off their cooking skills in an effort to raise money for local charities, on Monday November 10, 2014. The evening
includes favorite dishes prepared by the chefs, live music, raffles, and a live auction.
The event will be hosted by WPIX-11 field reporter, Greg Mocker, who will double as host and guest judge.
The chef's include:
- Marylou Bavaro (Gateway Arms Realty)
- Dominick Ciccarelli (Think Design Architects)
- Christine DeHart (Salmon Real Estate and Club President)
- Massimo DiDonna (Partners in Sound) along with Hell’s Kitchen star Frankie Bilotti
- Phil Farinacci (Bell Building Corp.)
- Robin Lefkowitz (Northfield Bank)
- Ray Pezzoli, Esq.
- Cory Schifter (Casale Jewelers)
- Frank Wilkinson (Rab’s Country Lanes)
Guests will be invited to sample and “bid-on” their favorite dishes. The chef with the highest total of money raised will earn the Fan Favorite Top Chef title along with bragging rights.
“This is a unique opportunity to enjoy great dishes prepared by our community celebrities while supporting the Staten Island Community”, says Regina Boukhvalova, Event Co-Chair.
All proceeds will benefit Staten Island charities designated by the North Shore Rotary Club. “Every year our club works diligently to raise money to assist in alleviating some of the hardships that your Staten Island neighbors struggle with on a daily basis” said Christine DeHart, Club President.
The event starts at 7:00pm at LiGreci’s Staaten (697 Forest Avenue, 10310). Tickets are $75.00 in advance/$100 at the door and are available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/north-shore-rotary-celebrity-chef-tickets-13453448627or by contacting Christine DeHart at (718) 448-4725.